Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1759 – On this Monday show, Anna Vocino joins Vinnie Tortorich to talk New Years resolutions progress, the most recent Saturday show and COVID-19 comorbidities, getting family on board (or not), easing into exercise, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION PROGRESS
- Anna and Vinnie like to check in for the first couple months of each year to talk continued New Years resolutions work.
- If you’ve fallen off, get right back on!
- You don’t need to do everything at once…things take time to change.
- If you aren’t losing weight yet, stick with it for 30-60 days, and then try to figure out what could be causing stalling.
- If you don’t exercise yet, that’s okay, ease into it.
- Go slow, and then go a bit slower.
- However you need to exercise is great.
- Keep cooking your own food — stick to the stovetop recipes.
- Anna has tons of super easy and quick recipes in her cookbooks, Eat Happy and Eat Happy Too.
- Don’t let yourself off the hook now.
- Put some fat with your veggies, they will taste better!
- Many comorbidities around bad eating exist.
- Type 2 Diabetes and morbid obesity are big comorbidities.
- Lowering inflammation is, at the least, a good thing.
- Make sure you communicate with your family or spouse or friends about medical directives.
- You may need someone advocating for you in the hospital.
- They can advocate for you to have fewer carbs and staying in keto.
- This *could* help fight the virus…
THE CARNIVORE UPDATE
- Anna was, as of this recording, 14 days into her carnivore diet.
- So far, it’s going well.
- Anna is feeling good and enjoying it.
- She’s in ketosis!
- Recently, she added a bit of non-dairy into her coffee.
- Otherwise, all she eats is meat and coffee.
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON iTUNES and AMAZON
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes to get it to the top of the charts.
PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO REVIEW the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
Fat Doc 1 is also out
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- Go watch it now!