Episode 1593 – On this Sunday School episode, Gina Grad and Vinnie Tortorich talk the Carolla show, COVID-19 comorbidities, losing weight in cities across the country, and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Several comorbidities have appeared to be quite prevalent with this pandemic.
- These include diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases that result from obesity.
- We need to fix this problem, and this pandemic has demonstrated it more than ever.
- Nobody wants to be fat and unhealthy.
- We have to get your good intentions back!
- As a result, it does seem people are more frequently having this conversation about health and what really prevents these sort of diseases.
- Doctors have recommended staying away from sugars and eating a more NSNG® diet, including doctors who have previously advocated for less healthy ways of eating.
- This is an unfortunate wake-up call for many.
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!