Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Vinnie Tortorich chats with Tarun Bajaj from India, residing in Australia, who talks about how NSNG changed his life on this episode of the Angriest Trainer podcast.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR
- He is from a similar place that many shirpas come from
- He comes from one of the wettest places in the world — it rains nearly every day
- The chaos from the earthquake did spread throughout India due to aftershocks and such
- Terun is in really good shape!
HOW VINNIE CHANGED TERUN’S LIFE
- His (ex)girlfriend told him he was becoming too fat
- He was chubby in the athlete-context and he really wanted to change this
- Everything mentioned on the Facebook group appeared foreign, especially given Terun’s ethnic background
- He lost tons of weight and gained tons of muscle and confidence
- He became “India’s Angriest NSNGer”
- He believes that NSNG is an awesome lifestyle with lots of flavor(s)
- Cows are sacred, there are many Yaks
- Chicken is often eaten, but most people live on grains
- Tarun will be in an ABC-like documentary about Indians living in Australia
- He is in an arranged marriage section
- He told an Indian girl that he ate red meat and she rejected him for it
- The filmmaker has even seen the transition within Tarun’s life