Episode 1527 – Mark Thomson joins Vinnie for this Saturday show, and the two talk “carbohydrate resistance,” fueling with fat and protein, the amazing results showcased on our Facebook page, Vinnie’s still ongoing move, kayaking, and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
FUELING WITH FAT AND PROTEIN
- Mark Thomson is an amazing kayaker, NSNG®er and an admin for the Facebook group.
- He has been on the show before!
- Mark has rudders on his amazing kayaks that HE builds – rudders make a huge difference!
- He is also Vinnie’s #hairgoals, insofar as he shaves his head.
- He’s also known to sport an incredible mustache!
- Mark first heard of carb resistance many years ago.
- Now, he hasn’t eaten many carbs since 2015.
- It started with a personal experiment and now is an incredible lifestyle change!
- He also recognizes that exercise is a poor way to lose weight.
- Real athletes know the benefits of fueling with fat and protein.
- The real cyclists, for example, aren’t living on pasta and Gus, they’re living on eggs and steaks.
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
- Tickets will get more expensive as time goes by.
- Anna’s cooking show portion WILL include a spiralizer!