Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1889 – On this Monday show, Anna Vocino and Vinnie Tortorich talk Walkmans, the best exercise, high ketone levels, dinner parties, horrible fat shaming, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
THE BEST EXERCISE
- The BEST form is exercise is the one you will actually do.
- People scoff at this, but Vinnie means it.
- If there’s something you’ll do for longer while you listen to music, do that.
- If it’s walking, that is ALWAYS better than nothing and can be excellent exercise.
HIGH KETONE LEVELS
- Vinnie has been attempting to keep his ketone levels very high.
- Normally, he eats between 40 and 50 g of carbs a day and easily stays in ketosis.
- This is in part because he exercises so much.
- These days, Vinnie wants to be super fat-adapted before he climbs Mt. Whitney.
- Vinnie wants to be between 3 and 5 when he’s active on the ketone level reader.
- Right now, he’s eating 10 g of carbs a day or so.
- This isn’t necessary for weight loss (at least for most), Vinnie believes.
HORRIBLE FAT SHAMING
- Fat shaming is always terrible.
- Never tell someone they’re fat.
- It is okay to be dissatisfied with your weight, however.
- But it is NOT about hating yourself. If anything, it’s about loving yourself!
WATCH THIS EPISODE ON YOUTUBE
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON iTUNES and AMAZON
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes to get it to the top of the charts.
PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO REVIEW the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
FAT DOC 1 IS ALSO OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- Go watch it now!