Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1751 – On this Friday show, the great Gary Taubes joins Vinnie to talk the absurdity in nutrition “research,” his new book The Case for Keto: Rethinking Weight Control and the Science and Practice of Low-Carb/High-Fat Eating, the history of the SAD diet, the role of leptin, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
GARY TAUBES & HIS MUST-READS
- And his new book, The Case for Keto: Rethinking Weight Control and the Science and Practice of Low-Carb/High-Fat Eating
- Gary is a reporter/journalist (NY Times) and a controversial guy, has done one of the best interviews in this podcast’s history.
- He has an Ivy League education –– but he’s comfortable attacking Harvard when they’re wrong.
- The way nutrition research works does not require the testing of hypotheses.
- At Harvard, they do observational studies and then hypothesize why the results are the way they are.
- Yes, people who eat plants are healthier; but it’s not because they’re not eating meat, it’s because they eat better food and are more health-conscious.
THE CASE FOR KETO
- Gary’s new book focuses on the benefits of a low carb diet.
- This is how you can get your blood sugar under control.
- The book is based on decades of investigation and over 100 interviews with pro-keto physicians.
- The book tackles why we think the way we do about diet and why we are so misguided –– keto and allowing your body to burn fat for fuel is the right thing to do.
- Some people won’t get fat with carbs –– that doesn’t mean they’re not bad for you.
- Most of us feel so much healthier this way.
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON ITUNES and AMAZON
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes to get it to the top of the charts.
PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO REVIEW the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
Fat Doc 1 is also out
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- Go watch it now!