Episode 1683 – On this Sunday School episode, Vinnie and Gina Grad talk getting back into safe cycling, gravel road racing, working out in Louisiana, Vinnie’s childhood, Subway sugary bread and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- When Vinnie started riding, people didn’t wear helmets.
- He had a beer bottle thrown at him and bought a helmet the next day.
- Definitely always wear a helmet!
- Once Vinnie had his shoulder surgery, texting on the road became more prevalent.
- He didn’t want to put his life into the hands of texting drivers.
- Mountains with lots of trees were also dangerous.
- However, now, where he lives there are LOTS of gravel roads.
- Vinnie plans on picking up mountain bike riding on these roads again soon.
- He’s going to train for one of these gravel riding competitions.
- He wants to do one of these before the end of 2021.
WAKING UP RUNNING
- You have to work your hardest to be the best.
- Failure quotients matter.
- the number of times you can fail and come back mean something.
- Commit to it so every day you can wake up running.
SUBWAY SUGARY BREAD
- A court in Ireland found that Subway bread cannot be considered simply bread.
- Normal bread gets a tax break.
- However, their bread is FULL of sugar.
- So, no tax break for them.
- Look –– all bread is bad. Your body will treat it like sugar.
- This is, however, a step in the right direction.
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
- Fat Doc 2 is in the works! Keep an eye out.