Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1682 – On this Saturday show, Scott King joins Vinnie for a second appearance on the show to talk Scott’s amazing NSNG® success story, achieving weight loss goals, consistent lifestyle benefits, removing excess skin, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
WEIGHT LOSS GOALS
- Scott tried various diets before finding the lifestyle of NSNG®.
- He’s had an amazing journey — his health has been completely transformed.
- He went from 6’1 at at least 450 lbs, and today he is about 265 lbs after 20 months.
- He’s lost an entire PERSON in fewer than two years!
- Prior to finding this lifestyle, he thought he’d have to keep getting gastric bypass surgeries until he couldn’t anymore.
- When they denied him on his second one, he thought that was it for him.
- Then, he had a close call with his daughter’s safety and his severe morbid obesity prevented him from helping his kid.
- He decided to jump full in with NSNG® and it’s been a life changer.
- Scott set little goals for himself.
- He started by having the scale not show an error.
- Then, it was get the number in the 300s.
- Then, below 350.
- He kept achieving these little goals which really kept him motivated.
- Then, below 350.
- It took him awhile to realize this would stick.
- He figured it would work for a bit then he’d put the weight back on.
- His favorite part is when he realized he lost the cravings and could continue to lose weight.
- The consistent benefits of this lifestyle are fantastic.
- This IS a sustainable way to live.
REMOVING EXCESS SKIN
- When you have a lot of extra skin, this can be nagging and a true nuisance.
- It happens when you’ve lost a lot of weight.
- Scott has elected to have a surgery to remove some of it.
- There are three primary areas he needs to address.
- This surgery is only medically necessary sometimes.
- He raised around $5,000 from kind supporters to make this surgery happen.
- Talk to your doctor about whether or not this is right for you.
- He’s getting this surgery is happening on October 26th.
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
- Fat Doc 2 is in the works! Keep an eye out.