Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1609 – On this very informational Monday show, Anna Vocino and Vinnie Tortorich talk the benefits of consistent Zone 2 training, stretching, technology, and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
CONSISTENT ZONE 2 TRAINING
- Vinnie just got in his Concept 2 rower in.
- He’s been trying to stay in excellent Zone 2 training shape.
- They have a lot of challenges available, but don’t necessarily bite.
- A lot of these will be high intensity.
- Make sure you’re doing workouts that fit your goals.
- Being in Zone 4 all the time isn’t a good idea all the time.
- Challenges can be good to keep you motivated, though.
- Even the Lance Armstrong’s of the world don’t do Zone 4 training more than once a week.
- Doing more would have diminishing returns.
- Zone 2 is great to get in shape and help yourself lose some fat.
- Vinnie’s Zone 2 heart rate is in the 120s.
- Take 180, subtract your age and give yourself a couple of points if you’re in good shape, to figure out your Zone 2 heart rate.
- You build up mitochondria in Zone 2, and you build up your heart.
- Take breaks if you need to to stay in this Zone.
- Walk-run to get in Zone 2, if need be!
- You’ll likely have to start slow if you aren’t in shape at the beginning and THAT’S OK!
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!