Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1979 – On this Monday show, Anna Vocino and Vinnie Tortorich talk remembering Kevin Biggs, taking control of Thanksgiving, delicious chicken thighs, and more. Marie also makes a guest appearance to discuss the Tortorich family’s recent trip!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
REMEMBERING KEVIN BIGGS
- Sadly, Kevin Biggs passed away last week.
- He was in Mexico celebrating his 51st birthday.
- Vinnie does not know the details.
- Kevin was a staple in the NSNG® Facebook group.
- He had also been on the Saturday show a few times and had done some consults with Vinnie.
- He will be very missed.
TAKING CONTROL OF THANKSGIVING
- If you want to enjoy a slice of pie or some candied yams, do that.
- But just have the slice then get right back to it.
- If you want to stay on the straight and narrow, you can still enjoy Thanksgiving!
- Vinnie recommends this for folks who are still morbidly obese or new to NSNG®.
- Anna has TONS of NSNG® friendly Thanksgiving recipes on her website.
- You can still enjoy the cream and butter and the like.
- Try to tune out the familial comments — stay true to what you know is good for you and to what you want to eat.
- Vinnie and Anna give you permission to take control of your own Thanksgiving!
- It’s nobody else’s business what you put on your plate.
WATCH THIS EPISODE ON YOUTUBE
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON iTUNES and AMAZON
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes to get it to the top of the charts.
PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO REVIEW the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
FAT DOC 1 IS ALSO OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- Go watch it now!