Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1780 – On this Wednesday show, Andy Schreiber and Vinnie Tortorich talk hormones and food, good restaurants, Thanksgiving, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
HORMONES AND FOOD
- Hormones control our reaction to eating certain foods.
- When we eat carbs, our hormones tell us to eat more.
- For those who have problems eating far too much, cutting carbs really can help stop this urge.
- Ghrelin keeps you eating when it gets some sugar. Leptin doesn’t work as it should.
- When you’re fat adapted and eating healthy meats and the like, you fill up much more quickly!
- You can eat more chips than you can steak.
- Hormones make it near-impossible (or at least, unpleasant and unsustainable) to eat less when you’re eating the wrong things.
- Vinnie tries to stay close to every other day on this holiday.
- If this isn’t for you, that’s okay.
- Thanksgiving might be a decent time for some life into living.
- But if you do eat something sweet, don’t overstuff yourself and get right back on the wagon with the next meal.
- Eat more of the healthy stuff!
- Don’t let this be a kickoff for ‘screw it, Christmas is soon.’
- This doesn’t need to be a 6-week eat-a-thon.
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON iTUNES and AMAZON
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes to get it to the top of the charts.
- We need it to get big for people to see it.
- Here’s the Amazon link (BLUERAY, DVD, PRIME) (MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE YET ACROSS THE POND).
- And the iTunes Link.
- And the Google play link.
PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO REVIEW the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
FAT DOC 1 IS ALSO OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
- Go watch it now!