Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1846 – On this Friday show, Tom Naughton joins Vinnie to talk Fat Head, comedy, teaching kids about health, diet and health policy, calorie in / calorie out, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Tom has been on the show for a long time.
- Before making the excellent film Fat Head, he was a comedian.
- As a comedian, his daughter missed him too much, and he realized he needed to return home.
- Prior to being a traveling comedian, he was a reporter.
- Back in the day, he reported on benefits of bad diets because he didn’t know any better.
- Tom has also made a Fat Head for kids!
- It’s important to teach kids from a young age the truth about food, what is healthy and yummy and what isn’t.
DIET AND HEALTH POLICY
- The wisdom of crowds is knowledge based on our experiences.
- Little groups of experts do not have as much experiences as the thousands of experiences in the crowds.
- We should look to the people, not the singular experts for our health.
- The vision of the anointed is the opposite of the wisdom of the crowds.
- Knowledge based on academic theory that comes on suddenly is often much worse than the wisdom of the crowds.
- Grand plans coming from intellectualism is often not the right way to go.
- Sometimes, these folks avoid evidence to the contrary and impose their will on others.
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON iTUNES and AMAZON
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes to get it to the top of the charts.
PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO REVIEW the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
FAT DOC 1 IS ALSO OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- Go watch it now!