Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
: Episode 1847 – On this Saturday show, Brad Ginet joins Vinnie to talk Canada, Brad’s journey, experimenting with NSNG®, losing pandemic weight, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
EXPERIMENTING WITH NSNG®
- When Dan graduated high school, he was 6’5″ and 170 lbs.
- He had trouble getting weight on.
- Then, in his 30s, he had some weight gain, lethargy, back pain, and more.
- When he began NSNG, he lost 35 lbs without much exercise.
- He had terrible headaches when he first quit sugar, but then realized his body ran so much worse with it.
- Once he stopped eating sugar, his sleep was better, his energy was better, and more.
- After he worked out, he wasn’t so sore.
- So much of what Brad ate arose out of habit.
- He only ate starch because he felt like he was supposed to.
- Once he got rid of things like diet coke, he didn’t crave it anymore.
- Now when he eats crap, he feels ill afterward.
- For Brad, he experimented with what did and did not work for him.
- Everyone’s a bit different.
- Some people need exercise, some people can put on weight really quickly, some can get away with more life into living.
LOSING PANDEMIC WEIGHT
- Brad put a lot of weight back on.
- In early May, he couldn’t exercise much because of the pandemic –– Canada is slow to vaccinate.
- Now, he’s making sure to get rid of that extra weight and eat healthily so he feels better.
- Luckily, Brad can work out in his basement.
- But it can be hard when you’re stuck inside!
- Brad worked out a bit more and got back on track.
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON iTUNES and AMAZON
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes to get it to the top of the charts.
PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO REVIEW the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
FAT DOC 1 IS ALSO OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- Go watch it now!