Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1729 – On this Monday show, Anna V. and Vinnie T. talk pain management, keeping inflammation down with NSNG®, the Fat Doc 2 pre-order, weightlifting equipment, Christmas shopping, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Pure Vitamin Club
- Pure Coffee Club
- Through December 13, we are offering 10% off all subscriptions for every order in the subscription!
- NSNG® Foods
- Villa Cappelli
- Check out this amazing Villa Cappelli x Eat Happy gift basket for Christmas:
- Vinnie played with and versus a lot of greats in college.
- Many of the guys who went pro and became heroes now can barely move.
- Their joints are all messed up and they’re dealing with pain. Pain management is important for these guys.
- Vinnie played from childhood through college, so he definitely feels the effects still.
- Recently, his neck, lower back, “good” shoulder, hands and knee have been hurting him.
- He doesn’t like to take NSAIDs too often so he had to figure out another course of management.
- SAMe is something Vinnie used to take and he’s started taking it again.
- Do some research on this.
- He committed to this for a month, taking it three times a day.
- He’s also taking glucosamine.
- Taking these products has been helping.
- Taking the pure forms he felt started helping him after five or six days.
- Vinnie’s also being very strict NSNG® — this keeps inflammation down.
- If you want to get some equipment for your home gym, listen up!
- Rogue is very expensive but it is very good.
- It’s a good place to start looking to see what pieces you might want.
- Start by looking at rigs and racks.
- You don’t need a ton.
- Vinnie says get the user-friendly, less complicated, multipurpose racks.
- Rogue has a great RE-3 Echo rack for under $600. If you can spend the money, that’s a good choice, in VInnie’s opinion.
- Get the safety equipment, especially if you’re going to be lifting alone!
- Look for a product that has push, pull, and legs mechanisms.
- Vinnie talks other, more specific pieces as well.
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Pre-order in on iTunes to get it to the top of the charts.
- We need it to get big for people to see it.
Pre-order here: https://vinnietortorich.com/FAT2-iTUNES-PRE-ORDER
- Fat Doc 1 is also out
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- Go watch it now!