Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1605 – Andy Schreiber joins Vinnie on this Wednesday show, and the two talk daily aerobic exercise, getting out of the house, caffeine boosts, and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
DAILY AEROBIC EXERCISE
- An hour of aerobics a day is good.
- Make sure you keep moving.
- Walking is excellent daily exercise.
- Think of manual laborers and fitness, for example.
- Being on your feet all day is good for you.
- Low impact and low energy aerobics is the fountain of youth.
- Rowing is amazing exercise if you can find a rowing machine!
- You can still get outdoors safely during the pandemic, just be mindful.
- Coffee is an ergogenic.
- An ergogenic is something that can help you in any physical endeavor.
- Many you are not allowed to use in competition––caffeine is even limited in international competition.
- Drink some coffee before a bike ride or a run.
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!