Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1606 – Dr. Tony Hampton joins Vinnie for a second appearance on the podcast, and the two talk COVID-19 in Chicago and comorbidities, healthy intermittent fasting and cognition, running on ketones, giving yourself a chance, and more on this Friday show!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
DR. TONY HAMPTON
- Check out his website here!
- His first appearance on the show can be found here.
- He practices in Chicago.
- As a city, they’re doing okay re: COVID-19.
- He’s doing a lot of telemedicine visits.
- He particularly serves African American clients and has always wanted to do so as an African American physician.
- People only seek things that justify their approach.
- THAT’S a huge issue with health.
- People aren’t willing to hear that they’re wrong.
- LOOK for alternate opinions and delve into them.
- Dr. Hampton is a straight shooter – These are the facts, here is the evidence. Here’s what to do with that.
- We have to change our diet, then we can reverse the disease of Type 2 diabetes.
- Give yourself a chance!
HEALTHY INTERMITTENT FASTING
- Dr. Hampton is quite an expert when it comes to this.
- He deals a lot with patients who have diabetes.
- Intermittent Fasting can improve cognition.
- Ketones are a cleaner fuel source than any other.
- It improves your memory.
- It’ll force your body to make new cells; this can be good if your family has dementia history.
- If you’re on the sugar train, cut off sugars and grains, then slowly transition into IF if you want to.
- If you’re doing IF, you still can’t eat crap while you eat.
- He tells patients to do it slowly.
- Stretch out breakfast from 7 to 8 to 9, etc.
- You need to allow your body to get used to using ketones as your primary fuel.
- If you don’t do this, you might feel that keto flu.
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!