Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
: Episode 1604 – Vinnie Tortorich and Anna Vocino host this Monday show, and the two talk NSNG® restaurant 101, horrid weight loss drugs, Shania Twain, and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
NSNG® RESTAURANT 101
- Now that restaurants are opening back up, let’s talk restaurants.
- You CAN eat out and stay NSNG® compliant.
- Avoid many sauces and dressings.
- For salad, get olive oil! That’s all you need.
- If a side is a grain, ask for a cruciferous or leafy green vegetable on the side instead.
- You can get a burger, just ask for no bun.
- It’s certainly harder to eat out at Asian restaurants (many sauces have sugar and bad oils) and Mexican restaurants (it can be hard to say no to chips!).
- Don’t feel left out if your friends or family is eating these things. You are being healthy!
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!