Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1558 – Gina Grad joins Vinnie Tortorich for this Sunday School episode and the two talk quarantine food decisions, ice cream and potato chips, Italians, the fact that all sweeteners are unhealthy, and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
QUARANTINE FOOD DECISIONS
- Just because you’re in quarantine, doesn’t mean you need to eat badly.
- This is actually a perfect opportunity to practice clean eating.
- You can plan your meals ahead and you probably have a bit more time to cook!
- Don’t let yourself fall off the wagon–if you’re off right now, get back on after hearing this podcast.
- You’re only hurting yourself (and maybe your loved ones) if you eat badly.
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!