Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1557 – The wonderful Andy Harris joins Vinnie for this Saturday show, and the two talk his engagement to Gina Grad, working in radio, his NSNG® journey and running marathons, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
WORKING IN RADIO
- Andy is engaged to Gina Grad!
- The two had known each other for around a decade.
- Many years later they found themselves getting together.
- He works for Premier Radio.
- He writes, produces, does voices, and more.
- Andy is the voice of the countdown for IHeartRadio.
- He’s a big VO guy and you’ve probably heard his voice… but he wouldn’t consider himself famous.
- Andy’s work allows him to work from home.
ANDY’S NSNG® JOURNEY
- Andy has been a marathoner for awhile.
- For a long time, he was just calorie in.
- He didn’t worry about what he ate.
- He’s the guy who has been able to eat whatever he wants without putting on a LOT of weight.
- Previously, Andy wouldn’t look disgusting when he ate horribly, but he still felt horribly.
- Andy ran his 6th marathon recently on this way of eating.
- He realized his diet had to change after his 5th marathon. He felt horrible during and after it and attributes this to his eating.
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!