PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- You do not need to carbo load for races
- It’s like cramming before a test – doesn’t work
- People sometimes taper off the week before, then eat absolute trash right before a race!
- This will often make you feel worse!
- You can’t ‘supersoak’ yourself full of carbs
- You’ll only increase inflammation, hurt your stomach, sleep badly, etc.
- Zach Bitters holds world records and does not eat carbs
- Lots of ultra-athletes are super low carb, even right before a race
- Don’t eat bananas morning of
- Have an avocado instead
- There’s a difference between something that is fattening and something that is full of fat