Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.: Episode 1149 – Andy Schreiber joins Vinnie this Wednesday, and the two talk the use of creatine, Vinnie’s sole teenage drinking experience, and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- People think eating/taking some of this will help them cheat workouts, solve problems, etc.
- That is just not true to a great extent
- We want to believe it because it would make things easier
- Don’t try to beat the system, it’s not a magic bullet
- Only thing that works is eating well, and being consistent
- It’s been around for a long time
- Vinnie has tried it
- Maybe it works to a very small degree
- Some studies show a measurable increase
- Gov agency says there are other studies that report NO effects
- Ultimately, it’s pretty inconclusive
- Your body makes creatine
- Don’t take more than one serving a day
- PVC will almost certainly not make a creatine product
- Make sure there are no added ingredients
- If you are going to use it, use powder form
- Can be more beneficial for vegetarians!