Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.: Episode 1148 – Anna Vocino joins Vinnie this Monday, and the two discuss the Fat Doc trailer, Anna’s triage visit which resulted in overmedicating, breaking the addiction to sugar, and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- The official trailer is out!
- As of this posting, it has over 23,000 views
- Check it out below, or on Youtube!
- Share it with all of your friends and family, too
- As you can see in the ad, we have tons of amazing luminaries
- We are looking at the history of the SAD
- When we try to get this doc on all of these streaming platforms, we need to go in with lots of views
- Just as crowdfunding was integral, so will be getting views on this trailer
- Share, share, and share!
- This doc is NOT a method of fat-shaming
- Like, comment, watch, start a conversation
- Anna went to the doctor, urgent care type place
- She had an asthma attack which is rare for her now that she’s NSNG
- They gave her TONS of drugs
- Many doctors try to steamroll by compounding all of these drugs
- Those who are really sick aren’t going to ask questions, especially if they’re desperate to feel better
- Asthma medication is stupid expensive
- Taking a steroid when you don’t need a steroid is NOT good for your body
BREAKING THE ADDICTION
- There is no fast track to losing weight
- Your liver sees sweet and thinks SUGAR
- Don’t try to cheat the system
- Break your addiction to sweets
- “Proprietary” blend doesn’t mean anything
- Can still be a bunch of crap