Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
: Episode 759 – Andy Schreiber and Vinnie Tortorich host this Valentine’s edition of the Fitness Confidential podcast. The two talk sleeping, natural sleep aids, dogs, and Valentine’s Day.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Sleep is the most important thing for your health
- More important than power lifting and cardio
- If you don’t sleep enough, all the exercise in the world will not be enough
- The body regenerates when you sleep
- Muscle builds the
- Vinnie changed his sleep after leukemia
- Sleeps a lot more these days
- Vinnie takes some melatonin before bed (1mg)
- Sleep will help you perform loads better at the gym
- Magnesium is also a good sleep/relaxation aid
- (Check out PVC)
- When it is close to bedtime, get off technology!
- Valentine’s Day can become a competition about who is the most loved
- Can make many feel inferior
- “Betsy’s husband wasn’t as good as Julie’s husband”
- Valentine’s Day menus are such a hassle
- A good way to rip people off
- Vinnie treats Serena to a Valentine’s Day surprise a week or two before, and he gives her real, practical gifts