Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
: Episode 765 – Acclaimed author of The Wizard of Ads Roy H Williams joins Vinnie Tortorich today to talk about riding the political and societal pendulum, being remarkable vs. advertising, and what it takes to make it big in worlds such as podcasting, utilizing good ads and marketing.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
ROY H WILLIAMS
- Roy is a best selling author
- Marketing consultant
- Wrote The Wizard of Ads trilogy
- Business book of the year in 1998
- Even a Lemonade Stand Can Brand Like Amazon coming in March
- Amazon has amazing branding
BEING REMARKABLE VS. ADS & MARKETING
- Vinnie embodied the most important principles of advertising and marketing instinctively
- It is his nature
- This trilogy talks about how to find success in regards to advertising, marketing, and service Corporate agility
- Always retain an open mind
- You can learn the main principles of advertising and marketing
- You MUST care about the customer
- It is possible to make a company great from scratch
- Vinnie did it with this podcast and PVC
- Vinnie wanted to make the Toyota or Honda of vitamins
- Vitamins are built to last and work, but anyone can afford them
- PVC has grown so quickly that Vinnie needed to hire employees to help run it
- Vinnie is not too slick, which is a good thing – disfluency
- People trust him!