Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Vinnie Tortorich and co-host Anna Vocino discuss intermittent fasting, Heidi and Frank, is walking enough to lose weight, a 6 day weight training plan for 30 mins a day, and how effective is the Fitbit? on today’s episode of the Angriest Trainer podcast!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
THIS WEEK’S AMAZON WINNER
- This week someone one an Air Dyne
- It’s a stationary bike where hands move as well, and there is fan resistance
- Clicking through our link to Amazon really helps support the show!
- David won a t-shirt this week!
- He bought this because he wants to make changes to get fit again
HEIDI AND FRANK
- Vinnie was on this LA morning show recently
- Originally he did a phone interview, and they liked him enough to bring him on the show again
- Vinnie couldn’t find Starbucks in a 5 mile radius in a poorer neighborhood
- In barrios and such you can’t find a Starbucks or even a bank for that matter
- Magic Johnson has helped this
- Watch Vinnie’s Starbucks Video Here
- Coffee shops in poor neighborhoods have things like donuts instead of bagels
- Spit tests, blood tests, freeze tests to look at hormones
- Doctors can figure out what you need to be tested for based off of hormones
- Vinnie is not a fan of IF
- When he misses lunch, it isn’t intentional
- IF can lead to eating disorders
- If you plateau, you may have hormone issues so don’t just skip to IF and restriction
WALKING WITH BROKEN BONES
- Can walking alone keep one in shape and lose fat?
- It will keep you in shape & healthy, but likely not make you lose (lots of) fat
- How can one help broken bone recover?
- Take magnesium!
- Knox gelatin
- Fitbits are really expensive
- You can buy cheaper heart rate monitors
- “You don’t need a fitbit to tell you you’re sleeping”