Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Today’s listener, Brent Merrick, hails from Iowa and is an NSNG follower and a super dad. He asks about vitamins, and NSNG training, and his son, Jaden, makes a guest appearance.
- PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- ARE PVC VITAMINS SAFE FOR YOUNG CHILDREN?
- It has been proven that this vitamin is healthy for 6yrs and up
- Brent’s son is a runner, and at 7 years old is training for a half marathon
- Interview with Jaden Merrick, the son, to come
- IS IT POSSIBLE, JUST HAVING STARTED NSNG, TO BE FAT-ADAPTED WHILE TRAINING FOR A MARATHON THAT’S COMING UP?
- It will be difficult, but it is possible
- Cravings will occur and legs may feel like lead
- Tony Patera, Zach Bitter both know how this works
- Many books on how to get passed the difficult transition time into NSNG-style living while training
- Serena is now able to run 20+ miles with no sugary snack
- Fish oil will help make this easier
- IS IT BEST TO TRICKLE IN SUGAR BEFORE YOU CRASH OR AS YOU CRASH?
- 5-30 minutes before you start to crash is a good time to use that sugary supplement if you need it