Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1932 – On this Saturday BEST OF show, Dr. Ken Berry joins Vinnie, and the two discuss Ken’s career, keto crotch, unfounded anti-keto claims, the importance of research, Type 2 diabetes, blind doctor-patient trust, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
DR. KEN BERRY
- Dr. Ken has been on the show before.
- He elf published his book previously (like Vinnie!), and has since come out with a new one.
- Support him by ordering his new book here (foreword by Dr. Fettke!).
THE IMPORTANCE OF RESEARCH
- Dr. Berry completely disputes the keto crotch thing.
- If anything, keto diet will help smells down there.
- This is a smear campaign because keto is gaining traction.
- Barilla (pasta company) was involved with this.
- Anti-keto articles have links for ‘studies’ that don’t actually link to another page.
- This makes the articles seem legit even when they are not.
- The internet gives us the option to really look into things.
- It just takes 10 minutes to figure out the root of any story.
- He and his wife make FB live videos.
- They make sure everything he talks about is well-researched!
- Exogenous ketones are BS.
- Millions of Americans have been running around with undiagnosed diabetes.
- If they fast before a check-up, their doctors won’t see how sick they are.
- Doctors check the minimum.
- Patients blindly trust them.
- If your doctor won’t order a lab you’re concerned about, that is a huge red flag.
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON iTUNES and AMAZON
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes to get it to the top of the charts.
- We need it to get big for people to see it.
- Here’s the Amazon link (BLUERAY, DVD, PRIME) (MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE YET ACROSS THE POND).
- And the iTunes Link.
- And the Google play link.
PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO REVIEW the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
FAT DOC 1 IS ALSO OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
- Go watch it now!