Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1857 – On this Saturday show, we’re airing a “best of” one-on-one with Dr. Drew. The renowned Dr. Drew, a good friend of Vinnie’s, joins Vinnie today to discuss his work, addiction and over prescribing drugs, cholesterol, heart health, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Dr. Drew is an incredibly busy man.
- He has a radio show .
- He even manages some outpatient work as well.
- Regularly, Dr. Drew appears on several podcasts, including Carolla.
- When you have worked 100 more hours a week as he once did as a hospital doctor, being hard-working in Hollywood is not so bad.
- Dr. Drew is a big egg guy and has realized the benefit of eggs, even if it took some coming around to because of heart issues in his family.
OVER PRESCRIBING DRUGS
- We now look at symptoms as a diagnosis.
- ADD meds are a big problem in our society.
- Many kids are over-prescribed.
- For some, the more trauma, the more drugs which can compound the issue.
- ADDERALL is a huge problem in schools.
- High schools and colleges.
- A PED that messes up your brain.
- Statins are another problem, too
- Many who eat NSNG come off of their statins which is funny because they’re eating more fat and meat.
- Vinnie is not a doctor.
- Many athletes take inhalers for effects similar to other PEDs.
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON iTUNES and AMAZON
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes to get it to the top of the charts.
PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO REVIEW the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
FAT DOC 1 IS ALSO OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- Go watch it now!