Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1754 – On this Monday show, Anna Vocino joins Vinnie to talk school-age bullies and friendship, John Dunn’s progress coming off of meds, sticking to NSNG®, healing your gut, Anna’s switch to carnivorism, Vinnie’s addiction to sugar, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
SCHOOL-AGE BULLIES AND FRIENDSHIPS
- Both Vinnie and Anna faced bullies.
- Vinnie was deaf which caused bullying.
- Anna dealt with some mean girls.
- In high school, though, they both gained good friends.
- Vinnie had his friends but all of a sudden the jocks wanted to hang. He didn’t ditch his old friends.
- Anna switched schools and had a fresh start!
STICKING TO NSNG®
- If you’ve just started, stick with it!
- Check out the Facebook page where a lot of people share their progress.
- Even if the scale isn’t moving, keep going.
- Make sure no sneaky sugars or sweeteners are sneaking in.
- Do it for a full 31 days before you step on a scale, if possible.
- Also, pay attention to non-scale victories, like increased energy, lost inches, and more!
- If it isn’t working, schedule a consult with Vinnie, and maybe you can figure out if there’s something amiss.
- You don’t need to get fancy or do all carnivore (but you can), just eat no sugars (or sweeteners) and no grains.
HEALING YOUR GUT
- If you have a lot of gut inflammation, there are several ways to try to fix this.
- You can try normal NSNG®, you will likely see improvements.
- Of course, consult with a doctor.
- You can fast (Anna doesn’t like to).
- You can really cut out ALL carbs (by doing something like going carnivore).
- There may be other methods, too.
- There are tests that may reveal what foods you are more sensitive to — again, consult with your doctor.
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON ITUNES and AMAZON
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes to get it to the top of the charts.
PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO REVIEW the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
Fat Doc 1 is also out
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- Go watch it now!