Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1753 – On this Sunday School episode, Gina Grad joins Vinnie to talk her fiancé’s health journey, Vinnie’s religious beliefs (or lack thereof), figuring out life, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Vinnie is open about his atheism.
- He believes he became an atheist because of his experience with the church.
- More than anything, the nuns at his school were cruel.
- They treated him terribly, abused him, and made his life much harder.
- He had a hard time finding God in all of the abuse he was enduring from the church.
FIGURING OUT LIFE
- Sometimes as a kid, you try to figure out your life.
- You may need to ask difficult questions to do so.
- If you are disrupting, that may be okay –– just be polite and respectful, but stay true to yourself and your beliefs.
- Challenging people and ideas can be a good thing if done with respect.
- As adults, when we begin these weight loss journeys, many feel they are figuring out their lives!
- Challenge what the government says about health, that is okay.
- Question what you’ve been doing if it doesn’t work, etc.
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON ITUNES and AMAZON
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes to get it to the top of the charts.
- We need it to get big for people to see it.
- Here’s the Amazon link (BLUERAY, DVD, PRIME) (MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE YET ACROSS THE POND)
- And the iTunes Link
- And the Google play link
PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO REVIEW the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
Fat Doc 1 is also out
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
- Go watch it now!