Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1669 – On this Monday show, Anna and Vinnie talk wildfires, proper hydration in crazy heat, Anna’s marinara, ultra events, good workout bikes, and more, and the two provide a Marie update!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Vinnie is in Louisiana with his mom.
- She broke several bones, including a shoulder and a knee.
- He’s helping her recover with physical therapy and what not.
- But don’t worry, she’s doing great!
- Chris Kostman has been on the show.
- He organizes these amazing ultra events.
- Vinnie did a double century in one of his races.
- The BADWATER races are his.
- Find out more about Chris https://www.badwater.com/about-us/about-chris-kostman
- Listen to Chris and Vinnie on Badwater 135 Ultra
- When Peloton came out, they couldn’t sell any bikes.
- Then, they doubled the price and they took off.
- They’re good bikes to motivate people through competition and whatnot, but with subscriptions and all the extras it gets expensive.
- You don’t need a peloton to do a bike workout.
- Many spinners are great. Check out Schwinn.
- You can find one for several hundred dollars on Amazon and pull up a guided ride on YouTube.
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
- Fat Doc 2 is in the works! Keep an eye out.