Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1679 – On this Monday show, Anna Vocino and Vinnie Tortorich talk navigating fast food, speak with Don Coddington, and chat Ford trucks, cardio equipment, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
NAVIGATING FAST FOOD ON NSNG®
- It’s so easy to go to the drive through.
- There are NSNG-ish things you can get at *some* fast food places.
- Though lots of carbs and grains are hidden everywhere.
- However, just try to stay away. It’s a slippery slope.
- You never feel good after eating fast food.
- The Flying Dutchman at In-N’-Out is a good option.
- Just getting patties and cheese is usually okay, though sometimes burger meat has crap in it.
- Avoid salad dressings other than olive oil.
- Make sure your coffee from fast food places is black and unsweetened.
- Tiny fly wheel is not great for ellipticals.
- These machines will get rickety really quickly.
- Avoid the super light weight machines in general.
- Make sure the motor is good – that’s what you’re spending the money on.
- Look for the term “continuous duty.”
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
- Fat Doc 2 is in the works! Keep an eye out.