Episode 1680- On this Wednesday show, Andy Schreiber joins Vinnie and the two talk hurricane season, planning life into living, guiding family toward healthy food, NSNG® Foods catch-up, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
PLANNING LIFE INTO LIVING
- When Vinnie rarely does LIL, he plans it.
- He makes sure he isn’t going to fall into cravings and have too easy access to these unhealthy foods.
- Because Vinnie is going to be around fried catfish a lot and in Louisiana for awhile, he’s not had any fried, breaded catfish as he doesn’t want to tempt himself to fall off the wagon.
- When you do put LIL, know when you’re going to do it, what you’re going to have, and how you’re going to get right back on track after.
- Prepare to feel a little icky the next day, but fight the urge to let yourself stay off the wagon.
GUIDING FAMILY TOWARD HEALTHY FOOD
- When Vinnie got to Louisiana, he cleaned house in his parents’ fridge.
- He’s really encouraging them to eat healthier.
- His mom has noticed lower inflammation and other benefits.
- They are people whose good intentions have been stolen.
- You can’t force your family into it, all you can do is urge them and show them by example.
1ON1 WITH ANNA
- Vinnie talks about an ‘upcoming’ 1on1 with Anna, but that actually aired last week.
- Check it out here: Permanent Health Fixes with Anna Vocino – Episode 1676
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
- Fat Doc 2 is in the works! Keep an eye out.