Episode 1642 – On this Saturday show, Danielle Numberg joins Vinnie and the two talk the nickname “fluff and cuff,” youngest children, gallbladders and fat consumption, keto “snake oils”, lessening joint pain, hospital food and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
FLUFF AND CUFF
- Vinnie met her and her half-sister last year in Ohio.
- Her sister is the sweet smiley one, and Danielle is the tougher one.
- “Fluff and Cuff” is Vinnie’s nickname for the two.
- Her youngest sibling of five was definitely coddled the most!
- He was also the only boy.
- Vinnie found the same to be true of his youngest
GALLBLADDERS AND FAT CONSUMPTION
- At her heaviest, she was nearly 300 lbs.
- Now, she is down to 190 lbs.
- At 17, she had surgery for several hernias.
- Then, she had an appendectomy.
- Recently, she got her gallbladder out.
- She feels much better now.
- The doctors couldn’t give her a reason.
- Now, she’s eating more fat than she ever did and feels better than ever.
- Of course, everyone is different and this is not medical advice. Consult your doctor.
- Her joint pain is the best improvement –– the pain is significantly less eating this way.
KETO “SNAKE OILS”
- She’s lost even more weight with NSNG® than with a Keto Diet that required her to take various pills n’ potions.
- These were all BS money wasters.
- All you need to do is cut out sugars and grains and eat real food. The rest is a lie.
- The products are expensive and like a pyramid scheme.
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!