Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1643 – On this Sunday show, we’re running a BEST OF from September, 2018. Dr. Brian Lenzkes, Diet Doctor, joins Vinnie Tortorich to discuss Fat: A Documentary, Dr. Lenzkes’s story, pills as security blankets, preventing diabetes, responsible doctoring, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Practices internal medicine
- Treats many with diabetes and those who are obese
- He was a football player and wrestler in high school
- Always struggled with weight
- Particularly in med school (plus, they didn’t teach him much)
- He couldn’t figure out how to lose weight, so struggled to help patients lose weight, too
- Found a bunch of luminaries like Jason Fung who showed him the way with low carb
- He Has lost tons of weight personally.
- He has begun recommending keto diet to his patients.
- Doctors in med school take things that they learn at face value
- It is NOT the patient’s fault most of the time that they struggle to lose weight
- So much easier to think a drug fixes it, etc.
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!