Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1653 – On this Sunday School episode, Gina Grad joins Vinnie T. and the two talk celebrities, home workouts and the importance of weight-bearing exercise, the Carolla show, and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Vinnie recognizes a rower or similar equipment isn’t practical for many people to have in home.
- Free weights are a great way to go.
- Weight-bearing exercise should be your aim.
- This isn’t necessarily weight-lifting.
- It means your skeletal system is bearing your entire body weight.
- Our bones are stronger as a result.
- Walking is soooo important.
- Jumping rope is excellent muscle-building and cardio.
- Vinnie loves to jump rope.
- Squats are an even easier weight-bearing exercise.
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!