Episode 1624 – On this Monday show, Vinnie Tortorich and Anna Vocino talk being fueled by fat, carnivorism, smoothies, milk consumption, and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
FUELED BY FAT
- When you first become fat adapted, you may feel a little drained when you exercise.
- Work out in Zone 2 and quickly you will feel better working out fat adapted.
- At the end of cycling season, Vinnie would cut out aerobics and get some muscle back on.
- He’d be able to do so fat adapted.
- Bring protein and some olive oil out.
- Smoothies just are not great for you.
- People like smoothies on diets.
- Don’t try to game the system with smoothies.
- If you have a smoothie, okay, make sure you’re putting the right things in it.
- However, try to avoid smoothies if possible.
- Really, they’re all sugar.
- Cutting out milk really isn’t the end of the world.
- Many people find that they don’t work well with dairy.
- Even if you’re still on dairy, try to avoid milk. It’s very sugary.
- Most milk substitutes also have sugar in them.
- If you want a milk substitute, you can make almond or cashew milk at home.
- Do what you can to do away with it.
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!