Episode 1603- On this Sunday School episode, Vinnie and Gina Grad talk coffee myths, the conception of veganism, exogenous vitamins, unhealthy oils, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- The idea of coffee stunting your growth is a wives’ tale.
- There really isn’t any evidence to support this.
- Someone who wanted to sell his commercial breakfast drinks put some money behind this myth to help his own business.
- Coffee has benefits, including for children!
- Vinnie started drinking coffee at 4pm.
- You need to be careful with the oils you and your children are consuming..
- A lot of “extra virgin olive oil” is not what you think it is.
- There are websites on which you can check the quality of the olive oil you buy.
- Villa Cappelli is the real thing.
- Avoid things like canola oil and similar seed oils.
- Lots of vitamins contain these oils.
- Look for options that use healthy oils, like olive oil (Pure Vitamin Club uses EVOO!).
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!