Episode 1577 -Big John joins Vinnie for this Saturday show, and the two talk Singapore, chewing gum, better energy levels with low carb diets, phasing out carbs in carb-heavy cultures, and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- John hails from Singapore!
- This is somewhere Vinnie would love to visit.
- Vinnie was on his show recently, Big John Big Life.
- He is a Brand Strategist and podcaster himself.
- We hope to see Big John on the show again after he’s phased out more carbs!
BETTER ENERGY LEVELS
- John has started on his weight loss journey.
- It can be very difficult to cut out carbs in Asia––much of the diet is rice based.
- Pretty quickly, though, Big John noticed the uptick in energy.
- He is 36 years old, and started at 340 lbs and 5’10”.
- He started about 10 months ago, and is down to around 270 lbs.
- Big John runs Vinnie through his meals each day and Vinnie gives him some advice on how to cut out grains over a bit of time entirely.
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!