Episode 1578 – Gina Grad joins Vinnie for this Sunday School episode, and the two discuss autotune, overcoming childhood adversity and hearing issues, football, and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
OVERCOMING CHILDHOOD ADVERSITY
- Vinnie had serious issues with his hearing when he was young.
- He was legally deaf as a child.
- After two corrective surgeries, he gained his hearing, though it’s not completely perfect.
- He had to overcome speaking issues as a result.
- The nuns and other students really goofed on Vinnie because of his hearing and speech impediment.
- He worked hard to overcome this adversity.
- This is something he’s gone through life with.
- Teachers told Gina’s parents she was deaf after she ‘failed’ a hearing test, really she was just bored and stopped participating.
- This adversity also made Vinnie a stronger, more aggressive and tenacious athlete.
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!