Episode 1556 – Amy Berger, MS, CNS joins Vinnie for another appearance, and the two talk her new book, Stall Slayer, getting over weight loss stalls, phone consults, the Fat Doc, and more on this Friday show!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Amy has been on the show before.
- She and Vinnie met at Low Carb Houston and are good pals now.
- She’s an MS, CNS, and a nutrition specialist.
- Amy believes in taking full responsibility for what you eat, even in a pandemic.
- It can seem harder to eat healthier, but it may be more important than ever.
- Her Masters education was great––it focused on the real science.
WEIGHT LOSS STALLS
- Her new book is coming out soon.
- The Stall Slayer
- Get it at the link above and use promo code “vinnie” for 15% off!
- This book talks how to get over a weight-loss stall.
- Check out her first book with Dr. Perlmutter here:
- You can, of course, also schedule a consult with Amy or Vinnie.
- Back in the day, Amy did a consult with Vinnie! It was well worth it.
- This can be different for different people.
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!