Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1570 – On this Wednesday show, Vinnie and Andy talk indoor cycling, rollers, Zone 2 exercise from home, our new product, and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Andy was a formidable cyclist a bit ago.
- He never had the best balance––this is because he is so dang tall!
- Not everyone can use rollers.
- Vinnie liked using rollers, but gave them away a long time ago.
- Track stands can also be good, but after some time they sound like a chainsaw.
- Same with the fluid ones.
- Rollers, you can stay on forever and they don’t get hot.
- He does miss cycling. It can be hard to get fitness equipment right now.
- Vinnie ordered some rollers, and soon he can spin safely on the patio!
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
KETCON HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL 2021 AS A RESULT OF THE COVID PANDEMIC.