Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1569 – On this special Monday show, Anna Vocino and Vinnie Tortorich discuss health in the time of Coronavirus, talk the NFL season, re-opening states potentially prematurely, CPAP & NSNG®, and more. The two are also joined by Marie Tortorich and Jon Dunn later in the show.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Pure Vitamin Club
- Pure Coffee Club
- Evamor Water
- Villa Cappelli
- F Bomb
- Crowd Cow
- Get some chicken thighs, marinade with lemon juice, salt and pepper. Super easy recipe. Get a bunch of other stuff, too, while you’re there.
- Anna & Vinnie both subscribe.
HEALTH IN THE TIME OF CORONAVIRUS
- If you have your health right now, that is most important.
- Your priorities may change during this time, and that is okay.
- Be willing to shift with respect to your work.
- If you’re cranky, ornery, fearful, etc., it will be hard for you to be creative.
- We are going to transition into a new normal.
- If things take a little longer but it’s in order to keep your health, try to go with it!
- Consider others’ healths with the things you do, too.
- Take this time to learn something new–but don’t rush yourself.
- Vinnie’s dad is learning to do more housework!
- It’s ok, though, to also take this time to rest.
- Get serious about your health during this time.
- Do more than “giving it a shot.”
- Jon Dunn has been eating NSNG® for awhile now.
- He looks like a totally different person!
- Originally he was an attorney, now he’s a comic! Vinnie met him through Anna.
- At first, it was difficult for him to balance all of his writing & performing with his eating and workout schedule.
- Eating a big meal before a show is the way to go for him.
- He does feel that the world may interact with him differently now that he’s lost some weight.
- He’s recently been put on CPAP.
- Sleep apnea may be helped through this way of eating.
- It could take some time, though.
- Go to Robert Rosenberg for issues like this!
- Cutting out processed foods really helped his hunger pangs.
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!