Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.: Episode 1283 – Please enjoy this ‘best of’ 1 on 1 re-run with Vinny Guadagnino of Jersey Shore. Make sure to tune in tomorrow when Vinnie and Anna provide some Fat Doc updates!
Jersey Shore’s Vinny Guadagnino, the Keto Guido, joins Vinnie and the two talk growing up Italian, Jersey Shore, the benefits of a low-carb, ketogenic diet, and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Vinny is Sicilian, like Vinnie
- His mom born in Sicily,
- Named Vincent, rather than Vincenzo, trying to Americanize it
- Now, his family is going back to Italian names
- Both he and Vinnie were not “Vincenzo”
- Still had traditional Italian family values
- Family meals, etc.
- Vinnie is the reason Vinny got into low-carb/keto
- Vinny was the more balanced person on Jersey Shore
- Overall, calm, nerdy (comparatively), college-grad, law school-bound, guy to counterbalance the crazy on the show
- Jersey Shore was TONS of work
- Between filming and PR, it was nuts
- Spent lots of time in night clubs
- Paid to show up places
- Check out his Instagram here
- Vinny has had a ton of success with a low carb diet
- Lost a lot of weight himself
- In 2015, he got really into it
- Went down the rabbit hole
- Got a keto cookbook
- His friends thought it was weird, but now his Instagram has almost 600k followers
- He says he’s not an expert, he’s someone with anecdotal evidence
- It takes guys like Vinny to spread this around because people listen to him!
- He is amazed by the same luminaries that Vinnie has on this show
- Nina Teicholz is one of those people