Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.: Episode 1282 – Listener and caller Rachelle Sokan joins Vinnie this Saturday to discuss Rachelle’s NSNG® journey, losing weight and gaining confidence, bodybuilders, the benefits of Zone 2 training, cholesterol, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
LOSING WEIGHT AND GAINING CONFIDENCE
- She is very active
- A mother as well!
- Rachelle has lost 12 lbs thus far
- Good, but she isn’t where she wants to be – other people seem to be losing more weight
- She does not have much of a weight problem
- Very proportional
- Rachelle works hard – 7 days a week
- She does have fat, and wants it to come off
- Wants to feel confident every day walking around in a bikini
- Vinnie and Rachelle went through her diet on a phone call
- didn’t find anything wrong – did find that Rachelle has not GAINED any weight, so that is great
- She has also realized she doesn’t need to do expensive HIIT 7 days a week
- Quite a relief because she came away sore and poorer!
- Doesn’t need to do this to prove she’s in shape – some of these exercises are unsafe (one handed pushups, etc)
- Working out in Zone 2 is the move for weight loss and general fitness
- Weight loss and fitness like this is not a sprint, it’s a marathon
- Vinnie will have a Saturday out with Rachelle husband, John, soon!