PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- These are some exercises you can do right at home
- Grab a 20 or 25 lb kettle-bell (or whatever works for you — dumbbell okay too)
- Basically doing a dead lift
- Legs about shoulder width apart
- Bend at knees and hips
- Drop into your heels
- Deadlift basically asks as a squat
- One legged squat (lunge) also great
- It’s okay to not keep your back heel on the floor! not natural to do that!
- Work specific muscles 2-3 times a week!
LATEST ON THE FAT DOC
- We have a deal with Gravitas!!
- Distribution company
- They distribute a lot of documentaries
- We heard back from them very quickly!
- Still working out all the details
- We will be doing a world-wide distribution — more than just Netflix and Amazon
- Will be rolled out over time
- It will be out in a matter of months
- Lots of work ahead of us as an audience to get this to the top of lots of lists
- We will be giving out those free copies, but please be patient