Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.: Episode 1093 – Gina Grad joins Vinnie for this episode of Vinnie’s Sunday School, and the two talk how NSNG works, the body image pendulum, and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- NSNG is cool because people like it even if they don’t associate it with Vinnie
- If you aren’t positive it’s working, stop it, then you’ll see
- Once you stop doing it, you realize how it really has been working
- Body image is difficult
- We DO NOT want to body shame people
- However, we can’t make obesity normal!
- This just results in more people being unhealthy
- We want to make kids feel good in their skin, but also want to make sure they know what is healthy and encourage them to pursue a healthy lifestyle
- People, especially kids, do not want to be fat
- We shouldn’t tell kids false things, either
- Celebrating a few extra pounds is different than celebrating 75+ lbs overweight
- We want our kids to put their health over everything else
- It’s about how you look and HOW YOU FEEL