: Episode 550 – Vinnie Tortorich and Anna Vocino discuss Steve Vai, breaking bad eating habits, and Vinnie’s brief weight issue on this Monday edition of the Celebrity Fitness Trainer podcast.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Vinnie’s crush
- Great body and the best guitarist
- “Bad Horsie” which plays at the beginning of this show is by Steve Vai
VINNIE’S HARDWARE STORE TRIP
- Vinnie was prepping his bike
- Got a new lithium battery, went to local hardware store
- Also needed spray paint, but couldn’t grab it off of the shelf
- It was locked up!
- Has to be locked up by law
- Must be 18+ to get Krylon
- You can make something a law, but you can’t stop them from doing it
- Same thing with guns — even if you lock up guns, evil people will get them, and shoot them
- Same thing with SUGAR AND GRAINS!
- The name Pam is dying out, do you think it is because of Pam spray?
- Pam has gained weight on NSNG but her boyfriend, who is hardly doing it, has lost weight
- Pam used to be a body builder — this can be bad for a person’s body
- Many eat and live quite unhealthily
- Lots of carbing up
- She has gone away from these ideas, but some of the things still stuck
- She was still trying to eat all the time and get carbs, even NSNG
- At the end of the day she was eating 6 times a day
- IM fasting is good!!!!
BREAKING BAD EATING HABITS AND NOT LYING TO YOURSELF
- You can make mayo at home!
- Easy to snack on what your kids don’t finish on their plate
- Must be honest where hidden sugar and grains may be
- Have to give NSNG a full 60 days with NLIL
- Vinaigrette is touchy because lots of sugar
- Men tend to get quicker results than men
- Look at other positives that you get from NSNG if weight loss isn’t happening right away, and let that be enough while your body resets
- Clearer skin, less asthma, less foggy, better sleep, etc
- If after 6mos of strict NSNG, look at your hormones and everything