: Episode 527 – Listener John Reed joins Vinnie Tortorich to discuss avoiding habitual snacking on this Saturday’s Listener-Question Edition of the Celebrity Fitness Trainer podcast.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Came to the impromptu fan meet up in LA with his wife from NorCal
- He is a long haul trucker
- John had a great constructive weekend at the meet up
- He enjoyed it very much and he and his wife will attend the next one
- Been on NSNG for a year
- First 6 mos, lost 60 lbs
- Next 6 mos, lost an additional 25 lbs
AVOIDING HABITUAL SNACKING: WHAT SHOULD YOU DO?
- John in the beginning found it difficult not to snack when he was watching tv, or was in the truck, etc.
- One day, Vinnie got pork rinds as his long-drive snack
- He realized he didn’t have to eat the whole bag, and that high fat made him feel better
- He realized raw nuts were better because you aren’t snacking the WHOLE time and they aren’t so bad for you!
- John found if he had something to put in his hand like a cup of coffee in front of him, he wouldn’t go to the fridge to get a snack
PERSONAL PHONE CALLS
- Reasonably priced and incredibly beneficial
- Call Vinnie for a chat/advice/etc.