Vinnie Tortorich and Andy Schreiber discuss Vinnie’s travels, and Serena’s Javelina Jundred on this episode of the Angriest Trainer podcast.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR
VINNIE ON THE ROAD
- Vinnie has been constantly traveling
- Being an ambassador for his own company
- 3 weeks ago in Princeton, last week visited Tallulah, Javelina 100
- Serena’s longest race!
- She just ran 100km !!
- Started out with halfs, then marathons for a few years, then 50k, then 50 miles, now a 100k!
- Started running seriously in her 40s — hard work and determination and time has allowed her progress
- Some people can progress quickly, but often those people get hurt
- Best way to do it is to work up slowly
- She will be eating cheese, cold cuts, etc.
Anna’s new website: annavocino.com